Saturday, May 2, 2009

G.I. Joe: Gotta See It.

I am a huge sucker for cartoons / comics / books / shows turned movies. Huge sucker. Like a leech, man.

So, don't be surprised when I tell you I will be one of those freaky nerds in the movie theatre with tons of nachos and a huge mountain drink eager enough to be there a half hour early and answering all that mumbo jumbo trivia and laughing at the people who will be sitting in the aisles since the theatre will be that packed and thats what happened when I went to go see "Transformers."

BEHOLD.

G.I. Joe.

TIDBIT: Marlon Wayans . . . yummers.

3 comments:

(vixenchick) said...

hey! i know this is non-related to the post, but i love your hair! and i love the pic of fefe dobson! i've been a fan of hers since her first album.

xoxo

vixen

JacqueRoxx said...

Marlon Wayans is a cutie! But Damon is the sexiest Wayans Bro.!

I can't wait for this movie. I didn't even like GI Joe when I was little, but this looks bad.ass. and even better than Transformers (which I LOVED)
plus, ♥Channing Tatum♥ is in it

Cee Frizzle said...

@ vixen: Awww, sweetums, thanks! I try. My hair can get annyoing tho. It was having a great day the day I took that photo.

And Fefe is my hoe, son! OK, lemme stop. But she spews awesome, doesn't she. And she's got the most beautiful shape! Thick legs, hips, flat tum tum, small boobs (I have small boobs so I adore the women who flaunt their small chest), and the most cutest face eva! Plus awesome music!

@Jacque: See, I did like Shaun first, but I have this humongous insane scary fetish for funny guys, and Marlon always made me laugh harder than Shaun did. Plus he got sexier and sexier the older he became. So this is why I prefer him over Shaun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...