Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Answer on How to Get A Man


I recommend this book to any woman who either:


a) Has problems keeping a man.


b) Wants a man but can't find one


c) Doesn't understand guys PERIOD.


Why do I recommend this book?


Because its pretty much the truth. Steve Harvey literally has blessed us with such a book. I had one mindset before I read this book. After reading it, my mindset has changed. For all the times I thought men were complicated; for all the times I thought guys just didn't like "MY TYPE," for all the times I thought I would never have a boyfriend; for all the times I thought guys should all move to Mars because they cause so much trouble . . . this book has given me the answer.


I used to dislike men greatly before this book. Now? I can enjoy them.


Seriously, read this book. I promise you, you will love it. I couldn't put it down!


And after that, get a man, cuz you will definitely know how!



TIDBIT: Someone sent me a PDF file of the book, so if you want it, just e-mail me and you will have it in a jiffy! Shhh just don't tell anyone I sent it to you!


E-Mail: icecold404@aol.com (Don't ask lol)

1 comment:

Kemi said...

I highly recommend the book "he's just not that into you". All women should read this book and stop wasting time on guys that just string them along.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...