Wednesday, June 17, 2009

EPIC FAIL xINFINITY!



Dear God,

My love. My sweet savior. The creator of all that is beautiful. Why, sir? Why? What did I do? I didn't do anything to deserve this. Actually, you know what, I take that back because I have been naughty a doozy, you know? But still. STILL! We are destined by your rule. You have lined up our futures. So why did you have my future lined up to see this foolery?! God, why? I think I have been traumatized by man breasts, attempts at being sexy, and absolute turn offed-ness. I feel robbed of my innocence though I am still innocent. Please tell me when I see you in the far far far far far x300 far future. Because I will never understand why you did THIS to me.

That'll be all.

Stay Sweet,
Cynthia

2 comments:

JacqueRoxx said...

Oh. My.
I wanted to comment earlier but after :30 sec my eyes got watery, and after 1:30 I had to pause the video and weep a bit. We need to reach out to this man. Set up a charity to save him. The way his eyes were rolling in the back of his head and all if those movements...either he's epileptic or he's possessed.

Rachelle said...

lmao he could have had the deceny to learn the words

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...