Monday, June 15, 2009

Kesh vs. Cassie & Diddy

OMG I am loving this. I AM LOVING THIS!

So, you know that whole LaLa hair cut thingy? Well . . . my fave designer / DJ, Kesh, got into the fight! She's defending her and the other originals who really started this shizzot. Diddy and Cassie get into it. LOVES! Via TWITTER.

Kesh...
@iamdiddy come on!!!! @cassieventura didn't start that shaved head shit. We BEEN doing that in london for over a YEAR. Sigh. about 16 hours ago
Diddy...
@keshandkitty ok u started it. Sorry. Lol. about 16 hours ago
[Blah blah blah, eat chicken wings . . . in walks Cassie]
Kesh...
Shaving 1 side of ur head dnt make u a rock star. Being a successful rock & roll musician makes u a fuckin rock star. about 16 hours ago [THANK YOU! What did I tell you guys before? Oh boy that comment made me cheese]
Diddy...
@keshandkitty chill baby girl. We know you the shit ! about 16 hours ago
Kesh...
@iamdiddy :) thanks love. Xxxxx about 15 hours ago
Kesh...
Ok I'm calm now. I love all of u who know. No disrespect to cassie or the lala woman but we aint lettin the underground get played. Yeaaahh. about 15 hours ago
Cassie...
Not sure who @keshandkitty is, but she seems pretty upset, I'm getting RTs of her messages.... Send her some love. about 15 hours ago [How can you not know Kesh? Douchebaggette.]
Kesh...
@cassieventura its all gd was jst takin credit for the hairstyle tht me & otha girls hav had for ages before u claimed it. Thx 4 the love :) about 14 hours ago
Cassie...
@keshandkitty no prob. Anytime :) about 14 hours ago
Kesh...
SEE. No beef between me & @cassieventura. Just straight honesty and <3.>.

Not to be an instigator, but I really wish some real beef started, just so I can see Cassie and Diddy get played by the wonderous Kesh.

Cuz Cassie needs some reassurance. Needs to get off that high horse.

4 comments:

Christie said...

OMG KESH!!! i saw her at a little vintage sale in Williamsburg in April but she wasn't at the one they had two weeks ago. She is the only one who looks NICE with that shit. because her hair is so cute a curly. loll way to go Kesh set over-egotistic maniac Diddy and poser Cassie straight. lol

JacqueRoxx said...

Kesh handled that like a lady. I could tell Cassie was trying to start stuff. With that little "I don't know her" line

' мesi.моsiε » said...

Haha, i got all that too on twitter, i was like "dayummm", who the heck is Lala anyway though. I did see a Lalaaa say shit like "ohh cassie probably encouraged her to do it".
ugh, like some H.S drama.

+ing to JaqueRoxx : yeah, like whatever there cassie... where else did you get that hairstyle from? your brain where your "originality" sprouts from?

what an ass some people are.

Christie said...

i don't really think Cassie was trying to start anything. As a matter of fact, i think she was actually at a loss of words. In my opinion, it was Kesh who came on kind of strong cursing and whatnot. Not exactly handling it like a lady, but she handled it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...