Friday, July 17, 2009

Ginny, My How You've Grown . . .



I haven't seen Harry Potter yet.

And if I don't see it soon, I might shoot myself. I've been trying to finalize my suicide note. It's coming along great! Someone buy me a ticket before I publish the note on my blog. Please. PLEASE!

Anywho, this is Bonnie Wright aka Ginerva "Ginny" Weasley aka Ron's little sister aka Harry's new tap buddy aka girlfriend aka the woman he marries and has kids with in the last book. If you didn't read book 7 when it first came out and I just ruined it for you then pish posh. Your fault. Who doesn't purchase the last installment of the Harry Potter saga the day it comes out?

7 comments:

Sei'Lani Britagne said...

me! haaha i havent' bought a harry potter book since 8th grade. i haven't read the last two smh. i shall one day.

Rachelle said...

lmao u deadass cynthia? im mad u wrote all that , just straight gave away the book. thankfully i read it and saww the movie, which reminds me i shall do a review on it!

Cee Frizzle said...

Sei'Lani! GASP! Oh buddy . . . I am deeply sorry for you. Get those books. Read those ooks. Swoon over those books. Then wach the books come ot life in theatres.

And your life is complete.

@Rachelle loool aside from Ron, she's my favorite character. I get all excited when I think of her and Harry!

And I'm sorry but I will NOT read your review until I see the movie. I won't ruin it for myself!

Nataliexxx said...

I think you'll really enjoy the movies. J.K Rowling's a genius... H.P is relatable to people of all different ages even though its based on the (adventurous) life of a boy
xxx

Cee Frizzle said...

Oh thank you Natalie. I trust J.K.'s brilliance, and also David Yates directory skills. So I have this great feeling this movie will turn out as amazing as you say it is.

yours truly said...

i wish the stylists did something nicer with bonnie wright's hair. she has so much of it to work with that for them to just let it hang makes her look plain.

on the other hand, SO hyped for this movie. but i don't think i can handle the opening day drama. i get the feeling it'll be worse than the transformers 2 madness a couple weeks ago.

Tay said...

wow when did Ginny get hot?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...