Monday, August 10, 2009

Solange, Sans-Wig. LOOKING GAHGEOUS!

She looks so cute. I really love her without the wig. Its refreshing, don't you think? And you can already see her curl pattern. She looks like someone in the 3 category, or atleast a 4a, like me! I hoping she keeps this up, really. And, don't be surprised Hooplabers, when I tell you that you will have other female celebs trying to pull a Natalie Portman post-"V for Vendetta" / Britney Spears / Amber Rose / Solange (to name a few) BIG CHOP cut.


And, not being a hater, but when you have Solange sitting next to Beyonce, Bee's wig is too revealing now, ain't it?
Pics Courtesy: Naturally Obsessed

9 comments:

JacqueRoxx said...

Ok, now that she doesn't have the sunglasses and it looks more polished I like it. She looks pretty

Sarah Brooke said...

yes she looks so FLY!!! So feminine, sweet, sophisticated! The paps just caught her on a bad hair day, she said she was just trying to take her child to school, I know I would have looked a WAY more mess dropping my kid off at school in the morning. lol I probably would have still been in my PJ's with a scarf on my head. haha JK. Media is just haters, she looks FAB. I LOVE IT. TEAM SOLANGE

' мesi.моsiε » said...

WHOOO!!

Im so happy she isn't hiding it for business!

Yess!! But yeah, she's looking EXTRAsexy in her haircut and I love that groom job. Media can hate, other girls can try and hate.... but they know, and we know, she looks FCKN GORGEOUS.

Rachelle said...

in these pictures it does bring out her features more

Simpli-c-t said...

she looks cute in these pics

www.stephworld23.blogspot.com

blkprincess87 said...

She looks WAY better in this pic than the one when she first cut her hair.....

Christie said...

She looks alright. nothing special.
call me a hater here, whatevs.

kirstyb said...

wow she does look awesome i take back what i first thought about it! she is stunning xoxox

yours truly said...

i hope she never puts on the wig again (or at least not too often, lol). it looks nice on her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...