Thursday, March 10, 2011

Alicia Keys ft. Beyonce: "Put It In A Love Song," Video Snippet



Alicia Keys and Beyonce? On a track? And now a video? Too much beauty for my eyes.

This is the just released teaser for the video for Alicia Keys' "Put It In A Love Song," ft. Beyonce off her "The Element of Freedom," album. I have fallen off Alicia and Beyonce both. Their sounds have changed in a way I'm not to keen with, but when you put these two girls together with their powerhouse voices and their natural beauty, you can't help but get a little (okay, A LOT) curious as to what magic is being worked here.

And um, do you see how gorgeous and colorful this video looks? I won't deny. They haven't been my go-to artists with their latest content, but I'm kinda hype to see this.

What do you think, guys?






2 comments:

Jacque said...

I have been waiting for SO LONG for this video! It looks amazing!

Cee Frizzle said...

I know, it really does. I can't wait for the finished product. I hope what we saw in the teaser isn't the only good parts. I have hope!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...