Monday, March 21, 2011

How To: Wear A Silk Scarf 9 Different Ways!

I love DIY videos. But what I love more is accomplishing said DIY's. Extremely beneficial for when you want to save money and also try something new that you won't see anyone else try is probably one of the best benefits of anything Do-It-Yourself, and today I found the PERFECT one for Spring/Summer.

SCARVES!

Yes, even with the hot weather, you can rock scarves. Just keep in mind that they should be light and/or silk, as shown in this video.





Michelle Phan, one of Youtube's greatest Make-Up and DIY sensations, has come with a new video on how to wear silk scarves 9 different ways in the Spring. I swear, watching this vid brought a whole new light to my Spring/Summer wardrobe. I CANNOT WAIT TO TRY THIS OUT. Check out the video above to learn how to do it yourself!



What do you guys think?





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...