Thursday, March 10, 2011

Man Candie(s) #7 & #8: Jared Padalecki & Jensen Ackles



Sons of bitches. Eff your life if you don't appreciate all that is "Supernatural." Seriously. Take that to your grave. Put that on your tombstone. I kid you NOT. When I first laid eyes on this show, I was hooked. HOOKED. And then, of course . . . the stars.

You've got Jensen Ackles. Dean Winchester. Top poncho in this bitch. Dude is hilarious. I wait for him to say things because I know I will fall off my sitting utensil with laughter escaping my mouth. To wait for such funny antics is torture. Thank God they do not torture me for long, you know? So not only is Dean funny, but he's a badass. Dead titties? He's a badass. A funny badass. Did I mention he's mother effin sexy?! He has this look that is so coy. SO COY!

And then you have Jared Padalecki. Sam Winchester. My baby. Ugh . . . Sam is forever innocent in this show but when he gets evil, he goes there. And his undercover anger is so sexy when it comes out! You don't want to get turned on because, hello. He's evil at the moment and he'll kill you with no mercy. But . . . it looks so good! Plus he's just so adorably sexy . . . it's so possible. He makes it so possible. And he's a smart cookie.


And, just a note. When these boys have sex scenes, they never come half-assed. They go in. Bulging biceps, roughness, control, passion . . . geez . . . you get urly toes and teeth marks in your pillow from watching alone.

Dean & Sam Winchester, you are the truth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...