Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NEW MUSIC (VIDEO): "Motivation," by Kelly Rowland

Whenever it comes to Kelly Rowland and her music, I'm a secret stan at the sideline cheering her words of wisdom, because I have faith that this girl can grab her own success. Doesn't have to be Beyonce status but I know Kelly has great potential.

If she didn't catch the ears of many before with her popular hit, "When Love Takes Over," then surely she will grab some ears with this song.



Sexy sexy sexy. Goodness. It's been a while since I've heard a song that inspires me to be a very naughty girl. But you have Ms. Rowland here rollin' up with a new track that changes all that, and I'm blown.

Not to mention this video is doing major props to the song. Though the dancing has me head tilting. But, it's OK, though. I LOVE IT NONETHELESS.



What do you think?



TIDBIT: Purple looks great on Kelly. GUUUUR-REAT.




Video Source: I Am Boi Genius

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...