Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NEW MUSIC (VIDEO): "Wonderland," by Natalia Kills

My my my . . . Is that you, Verbz? Why yes, yes it is. The girl who, way back when Myspace was everything better than your life and where artists on the rise displayed their music, rapped over beats talking about her obsession with shopping and how Swaggerific she was, has gotten deeper with her craft! Natalia Kills, a European artist you WANT to know about, is debuting a new video for her single, "Wonderland," off her album "Perfectionists."


I see she's switched her image from 90s baggy clothes and high top swag to dangerous, feisty and gorgeous all in one . . . anything to catch the attention of us music hungry fiends, no? I'm not complaining, Natalia. Watch the video and tell me you don't agree she's one to look for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...