Wednesday, June 22, 2011

NEW MUSIC: "Schoolin' Life," by Beyonce


I don't think I've gotten to tell you guys that I am over hating on Beyonce. No more, folks. That ship has gladly sailed away and for many reasons. Reasons I will tell you guys another time, because I'm here to debut a new joint on Beyonce's "4," album.




I like it! It sounds like a Whitney beat circa '89 with a smidge of Bee in . . . well, 2011 lol. Duh. It's really catchy, and I'm not surprised, since it's The-Dream produced.

This song will be in the deluxe edition of the album, which comes out next Tuesday! I'm pretty excited. I already heard a few tracks, and so far, Bee hasn't disappointed me. It doesn't seem too try-hard as compared to "I Am...Sasha Fierce." It sounds mellow but kinda top notch. I couldn't deal with Sasha at all... That was so wrong.




Source: Rap-Up

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...