Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How To: Kirsten Stewart's W Magazine Cover Look


Going on a promoting spree for the latest Twilight movie, "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Pt. 1" premiering November 18th, the front woman Kristen Stewart appeared on the cover of W Magazine. And my oh my did they glam the Plain Jane up so properly, it was astounding. Looking at these photos, I was blown away at how the make-up enhances her beauty so well!

kristen

image name

image name

image name

Click to view larger


Well, thankfully, in case I was interested in adapting this look on my face (in which I am), one of the ladies at the Pixiwoo YouTube Channel made a make-up tutorial for the look. And their spin on it looks just as amazing, if not more, than the original. Low and behold, ladies.




Bask in that ambiance!

And to check out the interview that came along with the photoshoot for W Magazine with Kristen Stewart, click here!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...