Monday, August 8, 2011

NEW MUSIC / (VIDEO): Elle Varner ft. J. Cole & Cee Lo ft. Jaleel White!


Who is this Elle Varner, you ask? Well, I have no idea, to be quite frank. But after hearing this song she has featuring one of my fave rappers, J. Cole, called "Only Wanna Give It To You," I would love to get to know her, because that voice is gorgeous and that song is fiyah! Take a listen!



And as for Mr. Cee-Lo Green, who never disappoints when it comes to entertaining our fragile minds, has released a new video for his newest single off his latest album called "Cry Baby," and it stars someone I blogged a little while ago about due to his absense, and that person is Jaleel White, aka Mr. Steve Urkel, in the flesh.


I like the video! The look, the dancing and gleeful feel to a song that's meant to make you feel a certain way... Not to mention, the song is very nice, which I'm not surprised about. Because it's Cee-Lo. Jaleel did a great job, no?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...