Thursday, October 6, 2011

R.I.P. Sir Steve!


I didn't know who he was until recently because unlike most innovators toward technology like Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates, Steve was never put OUT THERE, per say. And until this summer, I only owned an iPod shuffle (the first generation) and was too young to care who the person behind it was.

But that is beside the point, when I found out who he was or not. The point is, what he has done for the world by co-creating one of technology's biggest movements is universal. Literally. A lot of things would not be, projects unmade, creativities locked... Apple is a huge deal. We can try NOT to admit it, but it's true. It brought competition which brought other devices to people's likings, it brought media editing to an all time high . . .

Apple is universal.

So thank you, Steve Jobs. For my iPod shuffle that I got when I was younger. To the iPod Nano that I received a few years later. To the iphone I'm holding in my hands now and in which I can't let go. yes, an addiction to your products is not healthy, but it's an addiction that's benefited many and myself in many ways.

Rest peacefully, Sir Jobs. You done good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...