Monday, October 17, 2011

Walking Dead Hit


Craziness! The Season 2 premiere of "The Walking Dead," shattered records upon records for Cable television, having racked in 7.3 million viewers, being the most watched television telecast in history. HISTORY! Which makes me wonder, because didn't High School Musical break that record? Didn't it rack in about a little over 15 million viewers? Pft. What do I know exactly? I just could have sworn...

Many sworn fans were kind of iffy about the premiere, ever since the producer behind the genius, Frank Darabont, called it quits and dipped. But luckily, not only did it get a surprisingly great response from the fans, it attracted tons of new fans, as you can tell by the number.

But anywho, I haven't seen the season premiere just yet. I plan on it though, thank God for DVR. But ruin nothing for me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...