Saturday, December 17, 2011

Funny or Die Brings In The Musical Funny

I saw this video while prowling Donald Glover's website, for he posted it up on there. And I didn't know what I was going to watch, honestly. But I always watch what Donald posts on his blog because I know he's a funny dude and I respect his craft. That craft includes what he finds enjoyable enough to post on his blog. But at the same time, I really do admire Funny or Die for always making me laugh, and doing so by featuring some of my favorite celebritites and/or comedians. So me clicking that play button was bound to happen, for either or reasons, you know?


And I'm so glad I did, because I enjoyed this so much! Starring comedian/actor David Neher, who I recognized automatically as being the super nice science guy, Todd, in "Community," who everyone was so hard on (poor dude!), I didn't know where the direction of the video was going, till I continued watching.

Let's not forget, Mariachi El Bronx's "48 Roses," was such a great song to be played during this video. Man. I loved it.

I hope you do, too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...